Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Soundless in TO

One of the machines I use at the gym is the treadmill. The gym has TV's attached to these machines so you don't notice the seconds and minutes ticking by as you walk.

The last time I was there, I watched a cooking show. A woman made chicken breasts stuffed with feta and some kind of herb, then she did a quick sauce and poured it over the chicken. I was so impressed with the easiness and presentation of the dish I am making it for my friends next week. Today, I saw a show where a professional organizer decluttered and reorganized a man's office. I am thinking I might give The Man's home office a similar treatment.

But the thing about watching these shows is, I don't bring headphones. So I have to watch them without sound. These shows are very visual. If my chicken breasts come off well and I manage to declutter the office, I will want to watch all shows with no sound. Because maybe you get a better show that way. Except for the news, I guess. And comedy shows that rely on jokes. And music performances.

No comments: