Sunday, December 11, 2005

Salvaging the Day in a Discombobulated Way

I woke up at 7:30 a.m. I wake up everyday at 7:30 because the alarm in The Boy's room goes off everyday at 7:30, even on weekends, even when he's sleeping in the basement because the camping mattress is already inflated and he stays up to watch Saturday Night Live! leaving me on the second floor, on Sunday, to hear his alarm go off.

I am woozy and groggy still, three hours later. I've already cancelled my driving lesson with Bro. I must've had a late night last night and sleep interrupted is a very bad thing. I need coffee.

Morning breath out, coffee breath in. Forget the cappucino from now on. It's intant coffee with whipped cream for me. Also had canned cherries and whipped cream wrapped in a crepe for breakfast. The Boy had a BLT. I wonder if that's what they eat and drink in trailer parks. When I finish my mint tea (it calms me and helps me get over the lactose thing), I will go out and romp in the snow, mail a love card to Wookie. The Boy has homework and a date with Yemen. I am getting ready for a hag rehearsal tonight. While I cackle, I will stew oxtail in my cauldron.

No comments: