Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Drunk

Some Chinese people can't hold their liquer. I'm one of those. I had a whoel beer tonight. Just a Sleezman. I'm full of dinner and sweat right now. I'm sitting here sweating and panting, trying to get myself together. I can't decise if I want to sleep, throw up or have desset.

In this state, i stare at my feet and wonder why they are so dry. / Yet they feel moist. They are swetaang tool. hope they dont' ssemll.

Man askes if there is pie. Of course ther's p;ie. Take it out of the oven and eat it. No, but he's waiting for me to get it out. It's a store boutgh bie for godsake. I put in the oven to warm up. it's not liek i baked it and have to do a presentation. or anything.

I'm busy right now.

ow come we have dinner guests on a tuesay nigt? Hey, I'm not the one who went to Yemen and came back looking for a party.

I wish i wasn't swetating. IT' liek swimming. I hate getting wet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Perhaps a note to 1's self....Spellcheque? Red face, you forgot to mention the red face! You always go red in the face after 1/2 a beer.

Anonymous said...

BTW, Tell The Man that pie always tastes better served cold!