Sunday, October 26, 2008

Balance

Uh oh. Now I gone and done it. I bought a jacket for no reason. It's a really nice jacket. I look good in it. I make it come alive. It goes with some boots I bought once for no reason, and a scarf I bought for the same reason.

Thing is, I can only wear the jacket when it's not freezing out. As we now head into winter, I will have few opportunities to wear it. Even though it is a spiffy jacket and I look really good in it.

But I also fixed two kitchen cabinet doors by replacing the hinges on them instead of the doors. And I fixed the plumbing in the bathtub. And I made tons of food so we'll be having dinners at home instead of eating out. And the next time I get sick, I won't buy the medicine, I promise.

It all balances out, I hope.

Geez, the things one acquires when the mind unhinges.

No comments: