Sunday, December 31, 2006

Excess

I guess I didn't know when to stop.

I've been feeling tired. Yesterday, I wondered how I would get through the visit to SIL's in Hamilton, go out with friends on New Year's Eve, and host another party for my neighbours next week. Then I checked my horoscope. The silly thing said during this holiday season, I am prone to excess socializing, and that while I should enjoy myself, I should try not to overdo it so as not to over tax my health.

Excess? That's what I've been feeling. I'm ending the year with excess socializing.

I am glad I am also a procrastinator. That party for my neighbours? I actually haven't confirmed the date with them yet. I am relieved about that now. I think I will delay that party for a few weeks and not try to cram it in during the school break. It's also nice to get together for no reason in the middle of winter.

No comments: