Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lost and Found

It feels like I haven't seen The Boy for days. I see him, dashing in and out of the house, but I haven't talked to him except for quick exchanges of scheduling information. He's been busy with school projects, rehearsals, performances, and school council activities.

Last night, The Boy and friend Butterfly Boy, left the school when their part of the performance was over. They charged into the house at 9:57 pm, just in time to see Taylor Hicks win the American Idol crown and to catch the season finale of Lost. That's what they timed their day's activities to - making it back to watch Lost.

I don't watch Lost so I don't know what their hooting, hollering and shriekings of "Can you believe that?" were about. But it's nice to have found The Boy and his friend again.

No comments: