Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Farewell London

We are heading back into Paris this afternoon. I only have internet access there if I go into a cyber cafe, which are few near the apartment where we are staying. Some locals said that's because everyone has internet access at home and where we are, while it's near the Eiffel Tower, is not where the tourist hotels are.

I quite love London, but I don't know if I love it more than Paris. For one thing, most women in London are fat and slovenly dressed. Tarty, said The Man. Parisian women seem effortlessly put together. The boys say they prefer London. That's because they understand the language and the Underground system is less convoluted than in Paris, and there is a greater sense of order. London is the motherland of queues, doncha know.

Okay, time to go.

No comments: